Above Photography have used Google Fusion Tables to create a Google Map that displays aerial photographs of the damage caused by the flooding in Queensland, Australia.
The map includes over 6,500 aerial photographs of the Brisbane suburbs and Rockhampton when the flooding was at its peak, as well as imagery from the Lockyer Valley.
- NearMap - aerial photo map of Australia. New imagery includes the recent flooding
- Queensland Floods - Google Map from the Google Crisis Response team.
- ABC Qld Flood Crisis Map - Map using the Ushahidi crisis reporting platform.
- Panedia - Brisbane Flooding Panoramas - 360 degree panoramas of the flooding in Brisbane
- Australian Early Warning Network - Bureau of Meteorology information and emergency alerts