Google Crisis Response has put together a Google Map for the 2011 Hurricane Season. The map currently shows the projected route of Hurricane Irene with the option of viewing a number of other layers on the map.
As well as viewing the forecast track of Hurricane Irene the map includes:
- a cloud imagery layer from the Navy Research Lab
- a layer showing coastal areas placed under tropical cyclone watches or warnings
- evacuation routes from FEMA
- a surge storm probability layer
- real-time Stream Gage Data from USGS